Friday, March 21, 2008

A Day in the Life - My First LA Film Gig!

Last weekend I spent three days on the set of "A Day in the Life." It's a short film produced by Green Ambassadors, a cute, campy comedy about a day in the life of a typical American family. Each scene consists of the unreflective choice and the green choice we could make to replace it.

It was such a treat to be silly, funny and quirky on set.

The film will be shown at the LA Convention Center in April and at an environmental festival and various schools. Once I have the dvd, maybe I'll have my own screening for those who want to see it!

3 comments:

Roger said...

Congrats Rebecca! I'll be seeing you at rehearsals soon, it seems...

Simon said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see it/you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.