Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ESPN Australian Open spot



So, my day was actually pretty cool...

I was shooting a commercial for the Australian Open that will be shown on ESPN. They asked me to be their "Russian ballerina" so I was wearing a fluttery skirt doing a lot of leaps and pirouettes and footwork.

One of the most exciting things was that they were shooting on the new "Phantom" camera that shoots hundreds, thousands, even a million frames per second (it depends on the resolution) so the shots looked AMAZING. I hope to put the link on here when the spot is ready. There will also be a fire breather, gymnast, trampolinist and others on the commercial, so it's pretty high-concept.

We were shooting at Quixote Studios next to Griffith Park, which is where they shoot Criminal Minds. Anyone watch that show?

No comments: