Monday, May 4, 2009

All Dressed Up has been accepted to its first film festival!

I'm thrilled and proud that "All Dressed Up" has now been accepted to its very first film festival!

I hope you'll join me in early June in Los Angeles - as soon as I have the confirmation and exact screening date and time I will post it here.

I have also purchased www.alldressedupmovie.com and I am working on the website, trailer and graphics.

The film is now on imdb - just search for All Dressed Up and make sure you look at the one made in 2009 - there was an old film with the same name. It's also easy to reach from my imdb page.

Thank you for the outpouring of love and support - I know that you will enjoy this film! It is funny, uplifting, sweet and unique.

logline: Quirky Daphne's love of costumes gives her another chance at love after a series of hilarious dating disasters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the movie!!!