Monday, June 11, 2007

My mind is just different

Anyone who knows me knows that I just don't think like other people.

A lightbulb went off in my head one day, waiting on the uptown Christopher Street platform. I looked at the dirty tiles, looked at my watch, looked down at the tracks, craned my neck over the edge to see whether a train was coming. I'm just standing here. Got nothing to do. Why doesn't the MTA just hang a little bucket full of soapy water and a scrub brush, and if you have a few idle minutes, you could help keep the walls shiny!

Would I be the only one cleaning?

1 comment:

Scarlett Lion said...

Yes, Rebecca, I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that you would be the only one cleaning! I don't even clean my own house, let alone a random subway station.... Plus, the free rider problem?? People always assume someone else will do it for them. I'm glad you're the one who would do it :-). Just one of the things I love about you.

Hugs!
Scarlett/GG